If you crave Kebab on a rainy day, this Persian Fried Kebab recipe is super easy and won’t require any grilling. More importantly, it is very delicious. Now of course if you prefer a healthier version, then grilling is a better cooking method.
Persian Fried Kebab is usually served with steamed rice and fried tomatoes. To fry the tomatoes, cut some Roma tomatoes in quarters, season with salt and dust them with a little bit of cinnamon, then fry them in the same oil where you fried the Kebab for 2 to 3 minutes. You will be amazed how good the tomatoes will taste.
I hope you get to try and enjoy this recipe!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
1 Lb of lean ground beef
1/2 onion grated
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 tsp of cinnamon
1/8 tsp of Saffron2 Tbsp of Cooking Oil
- •1 Lb of Lean Ground beef
- •1/2 Onion Grated
- •Salt, Pepper
- •1/2 tsp of Cinnamon
- •1/8 tsp of Saffron (optional)
- •2 Tbsp of Cooking Oil
- Add the onion and spices to the meat
- Mix well & form oval shaped patties
- Heat-up Skillet on medium heat and add oil
- Fry the patties for 5-7 minutes
- Flip to the other side and fry for another 5 minutes
- Enjoy with steamed rice