This Mahi-Mahi with Dijon mustard recipe is a very easy and quick. It’s also super delicious. Dijon mustard is one of my favorite condiment/ingredient. It has just the right amount of spice and tardiness, which makes the perfect marinate for fish or chicken.
You can mix Dijon mustard with garlic, some herbs, and olive oil. Spread the mixture over fish or chicken, bake or grill, et voila dinner is ready in no time. You don’t have to marinate the Mahi-Mahi, but you can prep it ahead of time, save it in the fridge, then bake it when ready.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
1 lb of Mahi-Mahi (3 or 4 filets, about 1 inch thick)
1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon of olive oil
Juice of 1/2 a lemon
Zest of 1 lemon
1 clove of minced garlic
1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro
14/ teaspoon of ground ginger
Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb of Mahi-Mahi (3 or 4 filets, about 1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro
- 14/ teaspoon of ground ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Lay the fish filets skin down on an oven dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Make the sauce in a small bowl by whisking together the Dijon mustard, the minced garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, ground ginger and cilantro just until you get a creamy mixture.
- Spread the sauce over the fish and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until it’s color becomes opaque.
- Once done, transfer the Mahi-Mahi to a serving plate and garnish with a couple of lemon slices. Serve hot, warm or even at room temperature.