This is the best grilled chicken ever because it is super easy to make, extremely delicious and very healthy. It is also the best grilled chicken ever my son Amir told me so 🙂 He loved this chicken so much, he actually gave me a compliment the day I made it, which doesn’t happen often with Amir. He told me, and these are his exact words ,”mommy you really outdone yourself this time”. Ahhh, I was so proud of myself that day. I mentioned in other posts, Amir has got to be the pickiest eater on earth. So the fact that he liked this grilled chicken, makes it a winner for me 🙂
You can use either chicken breasts or thighs for this recipe. I am using 1/2 teaspoon of Harissa Spice Mix but if you like the chicken spicy, you can use up to 1 teaspoon, but I wouldn’t use more. Also, I have only marinated the chicken for half an hour, but if you can marinating it overnight would be ideal.
To make a healthy, easy and delicious dinner, I like to serve this chicken with grilled vegetables. Since I have the grill on for the chicken, I might as well make my side dish. All I have to do is season some vegetables with salt, pepper and brush with olive oil. Then grill them same time as the chicken. I like to grill mushrooms, green and red pepper, and summer squash, but of course you should pick your favorite vegetables. I think all grilled vegetables are delicious.
All right, let’s get to it!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
2 lbs of Chicken breasts or thighs Salt and Pepper to taste 1 Teaspoon of Ground Ginger 1/2 Teaspoon (or to taste) Harissa Spice Mix or Harissa Paste 1 Teaspoon of Fennel Seads 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic 1 Tablespoon of Chopped Parsley 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
Add fennel seeds, garlic, parsley and olive oil
Baby Arian must’ve been pulling on my let when I took this picture, that’s why it came out so blurry
- 2 lbs of Chicken breasts or thighs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Ginger
- ½ Teaspoon (or to taste) Harissa Spice Mix or Harissa Paste
- 1 Teaspoon of Fennel Seeds
- 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of Chopped Parsley
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- Season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides. Then add ground ginger and Harissa Spice Mix or Harissa Paste
- Add fennel seeds, garlic, parsley and olive oil.
- Mix well until the chicken is well coated, and allow it to marinate for at least half an hour. You can marinate the chicken overnight.
- Heat up your grill to 300 degrees F. Grill on each side for 5 to 7 minutes or until it is no longer pink and you can see the grill marks.
- Serve Chicken with grilled vegetables.